Bloodgood in July 2012
|Born||Korinna Moon Bloodgood
September 20, 1975
Alliance, Nebraska, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Grady Hall (m. 2011)|
|Children||Pepper (b. 2012)|
Korinna Moon Bloodgood (born September 20, 1975) is an American actress and model, known for her role as Lt. Blair Williams in the 2009 film Terminator Salvation and as Anne Glass in the TNT television series Falling Skies.
Bloodgood was born in Alliance, Nebraska, on September 20, 1975, but was raised in Anaheim, California. Her father, Shell Bloodgood, is an American of Dutch and Irish descent, and her mother, Sang Cha, is Korean. Her father was stationed in South Korea, where he met her mother.
In Day Break (2006–2007), she portrayed Rita Shelten, the girlfriend of a detective who is framed for murder and arrested in the span of a day, but continually finds himself reliving that same day. In 2007, Bloodgood starred as Livia Beale in the American science-fiction television series Journeyman on NBC.
She had a role in the movie Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, which opened in February 2009. She starred as Blair Williams in Terminator Salvation, the fourth film in the Terminator series and reprised her role in the video game and the prequel series of short film Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series.
Since 2011, she has portrayed Dr. Anne Glass in TNT's science fiction series Falling Skies executive produced by Steven Spielberg. In 2012, Bloodgood won the "Special Jury Prize" for dramatic ensemble acting in The Sessions with John Hawkes, Helen Hunt, and William H. Macy.
She also voice acts the role of Uriel the Archangel in the video game Darksiders.
Bloodgood is married to film director/producer Grady Hall. On December 15, 2012, Bloodgood gave birth to their first child, daughter Pepper. 
|2004||Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!||Gorgeous Woman|
|2005||A Lot Like Love||Bridget|
|2006||Moonlight Serenade||Marie Devrenier|
|2008||What Just Happened||Laura|
|2009||Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li||Detective Maya Sunee|
|2009||Terminator Salvation||Lt. Blair Williams|
|2012||The Sessions||Vera||Sundance Film Festival's Special Jury Prize for Ensemble Acting|
|2012||The Power of Few||Mala|
|2002||Just Shoot Me!||Penny||Episode: "Halloween? Halloween!"|
|2003||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Dancer||Episode: "Assume Nothing"|
|2005||North Shore||Maid||Episode: "Vice"|
|2005||Monk||Haley||Episode: "Mr. Monk Gets Cabin Fever"|
|2006–2008||Day Break||Rita Shelten||13 episodes|
|2007||Journeyman||Livia Beale||13 episodes|
|2009||Burn Notice||Detective Michelle Paxson||3 episodes|
|2010||Human Target||Doctor Jessica Shaw||Episode: "Tanarak"|
|2011||NTSF:SD:SUV::||Vivica||Episode: "Full Hauser"|
|2011–present||Falling Skies||Anne Glass||Main cast, 42 episodes
Nominated - Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television
|1997||Nuclear Strike (PlayStation/N64/PC)||Naja Hana|
|2009||Terminator Salvation (PS3/Xbox360/PC/mobile)||Blair Williams|
|2010||Darksiders (PS3/Xbox360/PC)||Uriel, The Archangel|
- Cohn, Paulette (June 8th, 2013). . Xfinity Comcast.
- "Today's Girl: Moon Bloodgood". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- Sanico, Jeff (April 2007). "Rising Moon". KoreAm.
- Rorke, Robert (December 3, 2006). "To Die For". New York Post.
- "Moon Bloodgood". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- "The 2005 Hot 100 List". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- "The 2006 Hot 100 List". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- "2006 Hot 100". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- "2007 Hot 100". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- "2009 Hot 100". Maxim. Retrieved August 1, 2012.
- Welsh, James (May 11, 2007). "NBC gives 'Journeyman' the green light". Digital Spy.f
- "Bloodgood Back In T4". SciFi Wire. 2008-04-21. Archived from the original on 2008-04-24. Retrieved 2008-04-23.
- Kit, Borys (2008-04-20). "Moon Bloodgood lined up for "Terminator" sequel". Yahoo! News. Archived from the original on 2008-04-30. Retrieved 2008-04-23.
- Goldman, Eric (March 19, 2009). "Terminator Star Joins Burn Notice". IGN.
- "TNT Brings Steven Spielberg's Falling Skies to Comic-Con". MovieWeb. 2010-07-10. Retrieved 2010-07-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Moon Bloodgood.|