Moonflower may refer to:
A common name for several night-blooming plants, some with white flowers, including:
- Nightblooming cereus species, including Hylocereus.
- Datura species, including D. innoxia
- Ipomoea species previously separated in Calonyction, including I. alba
- Mentzelia species, including M. pumila
- Oenothera, also called evening primrose
- The Moon Flower, a science fiction serial aired in 1953 G K Saunders
- Moon-Flower, by Zoë Akins, adapted from a Hungarian play by Lajos Bíró.
- Moonflowers (band)
- Moonflower (album), a 1977 rock album by Carlos Santana
- Moon Flower (the Underneath album), a 2008 Japanese rock album by The Underneath
- "Moonflowers", a song sung by Dorothy Lamour in Road to Bali 1952
- "Moonflower", a song from Mark Heard's 1983 album Eye of the Storm
- "Moonflower", a song from Schiller's 2008 single CD "Time for Dreams"
- "Moon Flower", Japanese song by Kitaro from Spiritual Garden (album)
- Tsukihana (Japanese: moonflower), a Japanese song by Nana Kitade
- 月の花 Tsuki no hana ("Moon Flower"), a Japanese song by Jinn from Qualia (album)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonflower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.