From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moonflower may refer to:
A common name for several night-blooming plants, some with white flowers, including:
- Nightblooming cereus species, including Hylocereus.
- Datura species, including D. inoxia
- Ipomoea species previously separated in Calonyction, including I. alba
- Mentzelia species, including M. pumila
- Oenothera, also called evening primrose
- Moonflower (album), a 1977 rock album by Carlos Santana
- Moon Flower (album), a 2008 rock album by The Underneath
- "Moonflower", a song from Mark Heard's 1983 album Eye of the Storm
- 月華-tsukihana (Moonflower), a single and song by Nana Kitade
- "Moonflower", a song from Schiller's 2008 single CD "Time for Dreams"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonflower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.