|Publisher(s)||11 bit studios|
|Composer(s)||David Fenn, Pablo Caballero|
|Platform(s)||macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Genre(s)||Action rpg, Indie|
Moonlighter is an action rpg indie game developed by Spanish indie studio Digital Sun and released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 29, 2018. A Nintendo Switch version was released on November 5, 2018.
Moonlighter has the player manage their shop during the day and go exploring at night. Shopkeeping involves managing goods and receiving money, which the player can invest to upgrade the town and add services like a potion-maker and a blacksmith. These town upgrades allow the player to craft weapons, armor, and health potions, hire a part-time worker to sell things during the day, as well as upgrade the characters' equipment. At night, the player can explore dungeons and confront hordes of enemies, which drop loot upon defeat; loot can also be found in chests once the player clears a room. 
- "Moonlighter (IGN)". IGN. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- "Moonlighter Lets You Run A Shop By Day And Kill Monsters By Night". Kotaku. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- "Moonlighter beginner's guide". Polygon. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "Delightful shopkeeping action RPG Moonlighter is out today". PC Gamer. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- "Moonlighter for Switch launches November 5". Gematsu. Retrieved October 16, 2018.
- "Review: Moonlighter". Destructoid. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
- "Moonlighter (Rock, Paper and Shotgun)". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- "Moonlighter for PC Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- "Moonlighter for PlayStation 4 Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- "Moonlighter for Xbox One Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- "Gameinformer Moonlight best indie game". Game Informer. Retrieved May 25, 2018.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|