|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Transformers: Generation 1
The female Autobots (Moonracer bottom left) from Dreamwave Productions.
|Partner||Fallback, Alpha Trion, Elita One, Chromia, Firestar, and Powerglide.|
|Motto||"The smallest of things can make the biggest of differences."|
|Alternate modes||Cybertronian car, Cybertronian motorcycle|
|Series||Transformers: Generation 1|
|English voice actor||Morgan Lofting|
Elita One, Chromia, Firestar and Moonracer appeared briefly in the final issue of Dreamwave Generation One series among the female Transformers sent by the Quintessons to Cybertron. Although they were supposed to character in the next plot arc involving the return of Optimus Prime, the company closing left this story unfinished.
Moonracer appears in the story The Coming Storm working for Alpha Trion. Her appearance in this story was based on the Timelines Chromia toy, which was initially designed to be her.
In Transformers: Legends, Hunting parties led by Slipstream and Flamewar managed to stop the Female Autobots (referred to in-game as "Elita One's Squadron"). It is unclear what "stopped" means in this context, as in-continuity information about the Fatal Furies event was limited to two brief blurbs.
- Timelines Scout Chromia (2005)
- According to Ben Yee "The original idea for this toy was to make it Moonracer. The plan was to develop the character a bit and show that she had grown since her impetuous days of Generation 1. Unfortunately, we found out very late in the game that the name "Moonracer" would not clear Hasbro legal thanks to another toy company having the word "Moonracer" as part of a toy they produced. Chromia did clear however, and we had no time to try to create another name to be researched... Thus this toy became Chromia. The tech spec draft was quickly rewritten to make the character sound more like the strong minded warrior shown in Generation 1." 
- In 2010 Jizai Toys announced news and images of Moon Racer Custom Garage Kit.
|Sub-group||Female Autobots and Wreckers.|
|Alternate modes||Green Cybertronian Car|
Moonracer appeared in Transformers: The Covenant of Primus, in which she helped Elita One prevent "crazy people" from interrupting the lighting of the well of Archon.
- "2.37 – The Search for Alpha Trion – Transformers Review". DauntlessMedia.net. Retrieved 2013-07-19.
- "Chromia (2005) - Autobot Warrior". www.tfu.info. Retrieved 2013-07-19.
- Tformers.com (2010-11-03). "Moon Racer by Jizai Toys Transformers News Reviews Movies Comics and Toys". Tformers.com. Retrieved 2013-07-19.
|This Transformers-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|