|Parent||Ventura Bus Lines|
|Service area||South Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Chadstone Shopping Centre
Southland Shopping Centre
|Fleet||83 (March 2014)|
|Chief executive||Andrew Cornwall|
Moorabbin Transit was formed in July 1988 when Grenda Corporation purchased Blue & Silver Bus Lines, Camden Bus Lines, Hampton Green, Hampton Red, and Southland Bus Service. Sandringham Bus Co was added in December 1988.
As at March 2014 the fleet consists of 83 buses. Morabbin Transit original livery was the cream and three stripes of Grenda's Bus Services, but with the red stripes painted green. It has since adopted the standard white with red and yellow flashes of Grenda Corporation.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 24.
- "Industry Rationalisation" Australian Bus Panorama 4/5 March 1989 page 13
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 7/1 August 1991 page 5
- Grenda Announcement 18/11/2011 Grenda Corporation 18 November 2011
- The man with the golden handshake The Australian 10 March 2012
- Ventura Group - Moorabbin Transit Australian Bus Fleet Lists