John Moore House
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moore, John, House)
John Moore House may refer to:
- in Canada
- in the United States
- John Moore House (Francisville, Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Boone County, Kentucky
- John Moore House (Edgecomb, Maine), listed on the NRHP in Lincoln County, Maine
- John Covington Moore House, Tusquitee, North Carolina, NRHP-listed
- John and Helen Moore House, Moro, Oregon, NRHP-listed
- John and Mary Moore House, Brownsville, Oregon, listed on the NRHP in Linn County, Oregon
- John M. and Lottie D. Moore House, Richmond, Texas, NRHP-listed
- John Moore House (Lexington, Virginia), NRHP-listed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Moore House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.