Moore High School (Oklahoma)
|Moore High School|
|300 North Eastern Avenue
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
|Teaching staff||127.60 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||17.95|
|Color(s)||Red & Royal Blue|
The demographic breakdown of the 2,291 students enrolled in 2013-2014 was:
- Male - 52.9%
- Female - 47.1%
- Native American/Alaskan - 8.7%
- Asian/Pacific islanders - 2.4%
- Black - 7.9%
- Hispanic - 11.0%
- White - 53.4%
- Multiracial - 16.6%
36.4% of the students were eligible for free or reduced lunch.
- Tom Cole (class of 1967): current U.S. Congressman from Oklahoma; former Oklahoma Secretary of State and state senator
- Mike Hinckley (class of 2001): relief pitcher selected in the third round of the 2001 Major League Baseball Draft and debuted in Major League Baseball with the Washington Nationals in 2008
- Corey Ivy (class of 1995): American football cornerback who played for the University of Oklahoma and in the NFL and UFL from 2001 to 2010
- Jesse Jane (born Cindy Taylor) (class of 1998): pornographic actress who starred in the music video for "Step Up" by Drowning Pool
- Toby Keith (class of 1979): country singer
- Randy Wayne (class of 1999): TV and film actor
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Moore HS". ed.gov. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Wright, Scott (May 20, 2013). "High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore". The Oklahoman. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- "Scout.com - College Sports, Football Recruiting, NFL, Fantasy Advice & More Front Page". scout.com. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Cooper, Scott & Jones, Preston (February 9, 2006). "Dirty Little Secret". Oklahoma Gazette. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- "Moore Honors Toby Keith". The Oklahoman. March 16, 1994. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- "Tuesday's highlights of note". The Oklahoman. March 5, 2006. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
|This Oklahoma school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|