Moore Township, Marion County, Kansas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,457 ft (444 m)|
|• Density||2.0/sq mi (0.78/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-48100 |
|GNIS feature ID||477108 |
Moore Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- No cities or unincorporated communities.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Durham Baptist Church Cemetery, located in Section 3 T18S R1E.
- Pankratz Cemetery, located in Section 3 T18S R1E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Moore". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Moore
- Marion County Cemetery List. Archived 2013-05-09 at the Wayback Machine
|This article about a location in Marion County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|