Mooresville High School (North Carolina)
|Mooresville High School|
|659 E Center Ave
160 S Magnolia St
Mooresville, North Carolina
|School district||Mooresville Graded School District|
|NCES School ID||370312001333|
|Color(s)||Blue and White|
Mooresville Senior High School, or more commonly Mooresville High School, is a high school located in Mooresville, North Carolina. It is part of the Mooresville Graded School District and was opened in the 1930s. The sports teams are known as the Blue Devils.
For the 2010–2011 school year, Mooresville High School had a total population of 1,586 students and 75 teachers on a (FTE) basis. The student population had a gender ratio of 50.25% male to 49.75% female. The demographic group makeup of the student population was: White, 75.35%; Black, 16.46%; Hispanic, 4.73%; Asian/Pacific Islander, 1.89%; and American Indian, 0.13% (two or more races, 1.45%). For the same school year, 31.84% of the students received free and reduced-cost lunches.
- J.B. Mauney - PBR rider, 2 x PBR World Champion 
- J.R. Sweezy - NFL guard, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Mooresville Senior High". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved September 29, 2012.
- Institution Summary, AdvancED, Retrieved July 8, 2012
- "Professional Bull Riders - J. B. Mauney". Professional Bull Riders. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
|This North Carolina school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|