|Look up mooring or Mooring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mooring may refer to:
- Mooring (surname)
- Mooring (North Frisian dialect), a dialect spoken in the German region of North Frisia
- Mooring (oceanography) equipped with various devices to measure oceanographic parameters
- Mooring (watercraft), any structure to which a vessel may be secured by means of cables, anchors, or lines
- Mooring mast, a structure designed to hold airships and blimps securely in the open when they are not in flight
- The Mooring, a 2012 feature film
- The Moorings, New York, an exclusive guard gated private community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mooring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.