Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria
|Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria|
|Current owner(s)||Warren Hancock|
|Street address||3300 Old Seward Hwy|
|Website||Moose’s Tooth Pub & Pizzeria|
Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria is a pizzeria and brewery located in Anchorage, Alaska. The restaurant was ranked as the 3rd best pizzeria in the United States after Juliana's Pizza in New York City and Pizza Time of St. Augustine in St. Augustine, Florida in 2015.
Moose's Tooth was opened by Rod Hancock, Warren Hancock and Matt Jones in 1996.  The team also owns Bear Tooth Theatrepub and Broken Tooth Brewing which employs over 500 people and recently purchased a large property in Spenard. Moose's Tooth is currently the highest-grossing single-unit independent pizzeria in the United States generating up to $6 million in gross revenue annually.
- Chris Klint (2015-07-29). "Moose's Tooth makes No. 3 in nationwide pizza rankings". KTUU. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- Samantha Davenport (2015-08-10). "Local Anchorage pizzeria ranks #3 in America". The Northern Light. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- Julia O'Malley (2013-02-24). "O'Malley: Moose's Tooth owners scramble to feed always-hungry city". Alaska Dispatch News. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- Rachel D’Oro (1998-12-01). "The Men Behind the Machine". brokentoothbrewing.net. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- Nathaniel Herz (2014-03-24). "Owners of Moose's, Bear Tooth buy Spenard property but say no plans yet". Alaska Dispatch News. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- "Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria selects Revention POS". Pizza Market Place. 2012-07-30. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- Candyce H. Stapen (2015-08-12). "Who Serves the Best Pizza: Chicago or New York?". MD Magazine. Retrieved 2015-09-10.