Moosylvania (story arc)
|Rocky and Bullwinkle episode|
|Episode no.||Season 5
Episode 4 (4 segments)
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer, Ernie Terrazas|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins, Lloyd Turner|
|Original air date||1963–1964|
Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale struggle to think of a bad deed to perform, but then get an idea: An essay contest called "I Like being evil because..." (in 25 words or less). Bullwinkle, mistaking the word "evil" for "wevil", enters the contest and writes that he has the distribution rights in Moosylvania. Bullwinkle ends up winning and Boris presents him with a set of the "Encyclopedia Badanov", set to explode when Bullwinkle reads the entry on Moosylvania, which he does, but when it doesn't explode, Bullwinkle admits that he can't read and was reciting what he had memorized. Boris then takes the book and turns the page to Moosylvania, exploding on him.
Rocky and Bullwinkle then go to Washington, D.C. in an attempt to get Moosylvania qualified for statehood. Boris and Natasha, who think they'll lose their chances of distribution rights to evil if Moosylvania becomes a state, decide to disguise Butte, Montana as Washington, D.C.
- Fractured Fairy Tales: The Pied Piper
- Bullwinkle's Corner: "The Horn"
- Dudley Do-Right: Trap Bait
- Blast Off Spedia with Encyclopedia or Off to Heaven with Volume Seven
- Resign Your Fate to a 52nd State or Moosylvania Mania!
- Fractured Fairy Tale: Beauty and the Beast
- Mr. Know-It-All: How to Remove a Mustache
- Peabody's Improbable History: Napoleon
- Bad Day at Flat Rocky or A Record in Bullwinkle’s Blot
In the early 1990s, this episode, and the show's finale, were released as the main features of the video "Whistler's Moose".
- Rocky and Bullwinkle Episode Guide at Toontracker
- The Bullwinkle Show at TV.com
- Rocky and His Friends at IMDB
|This article about an episode from an animated television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|