This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Brendon Grunewald (Co-Founder and CEO), Geert Coppens (Co-Founder and CTO)|
|Products||Moovly web-based animation software video creation and generation platform.|
Moovly is a company that provides a cloud-based platform (SaaS) that enables users to create and generate multimedia content: animated videos, video presentations, animated info graphics and any other video content that includes a mix of animation and motion graphics.
Moovly was founded in Belgium in November 2012 by Brendon Grunewald and Geert Coppens with the vision of "becoming the number one platform for engaging customisable multimedia content creation". The company's mission is to "Enable everyone to create engaging multimedia content by making it affordable, Intuitive and Simple". The company has seen steady subscriber growth from multinational corporations, small and medium business as well as educational institutions.. The company initially secured several rounds of external investment to fund its growth, and in July 2016, listed on the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange as Moovly Media Inc under the symbol MVY (TSX.V: MVY).
On October 9, 2018, Moovly announced the launch of a new Dropbox integration that allows Moovly users to more easily access and upload photo and video content from Dropbox within the Moovly Studio Editor.
Moovly is a cloud based digital media and content creation software platform. Content can be created via various interfaces, including the editor as well as simple, custom-made video generation interfaces.
Using a combination of uploaded images, videos and sounds, as well as a pre-defined library of objects, users are able to quickly assemble new animated content. The final videos or presentations can be downloaded as an MP4 for example, or published on a variety of video platforms.
Moovly provides a feature-rich free license allowing users to create animated videos that can be exported to Facebook and YouTube, as well as premium licenses for advanced and professional use. The free videos include the Moovly branding. As an educational tool and for educational purposes, Moovly offers specific licenses.
Companies and brands can use their own library of animated graphics, their own fonts and standard color set.
- Flanders Today, Flanders Today, September 13th, 2013, "Moovly offers new online tool to develop multimedia designs"
- Levak, Rachel, Crunchbase, Apr 09, 2015, "Moovly - Funding Rounds | CrunchBase"
- "Moovly integrates with Dropbox". GlobeNewswire. October 9, 2018. Retrieved October 9, 2018.
- Wilson, Liévano, John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford, Sep 04th, 2014, "10 things you need to know when producing a data animation for a newsroom"
- Hart, Jane, Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies, Sep 21, 2015, " Top 100 Tools for Learning | Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies"
- Janssens, Mieke, KlasCement Educational Resources Network, Sep 22, 2015, "Moovly: Create animated videos and presentations | KlasCement Educational Resources Network"
- Moovly Website
- Waldron, John, markITwrite, Nov, 2014, "Moovly: Video Animation for Everyone | markITwrite"