Moraine Park Technical College
|Type||Wisconsin Technical College|
|Location||Fond du Lac, Beaver Dam, West Bend, Wisconsin, United States|
The college features over 100 associate of applied science degrees, technical diplomas and certificates, with classes and labs taught by instructors with real-world experience. Traditional classroom, online and blended formats are available at the College’s campuses in Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac and West Bend.
Student support services available include financial aid, job placement, career counseling, tutoring and assistance for students with disabilities.
Other Moraine Park offerings include apprenticeships, basic skills education and special programs and services for targeted populations. Customized training is available for business and industry.
Moraine Park Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Moraine Park Technical College is approved by the Wisconsin Technical College System and the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board for Veteran’s Training.
Several programs are accredited or approved by other agencies, including:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse – Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Automotive Technician – National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
- Chiropractic Technician – Wisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board and approved by the American Chiropractic Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Clinical Laboratory Science – National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Culinary Arts – American Culinary Federation
- Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic – Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) in cooperation with the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoA EMSP).
- Health Information Technology – Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education
- Medical Assistant – Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Educational Programs and American Association of Medical Assistants
- Nursing – Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. and the Wisconsin Board of Nursing
- Paramedic Technician - Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) in cooperation with the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoA EMSP).
- Radiography – Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapist – Committee of Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology – Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs and Accreditation Review Committee for Surgical Technology
Twenty-six (26) K-12 school districts are found within the Moraine Park Technical College District borders.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Moraine Park Technical College.|
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2008)|
|This article about a university or college in Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|