It may refer to:
- Abrahão de Moraes, Brazilian astronomer.
- Adriano Moraes, Brazilian rodeo performer
- Antônio Ermírio de Moraes, Brazilian businessman
- Marcos Evangelista de Moraes, known as "Cafu", Brazilian footballer
- Carlos Morais (Angola), Angolan basketball player
- Claude Moraes British politician
- Dom Moraes, Indian writer
- Filipe Morais, Portuguese footballer
- Francisco de Moraes, Portuguese author and writer.
- Henrietta Moraes, London socialite
- Hugo Morais, Portuguese footballer
- John Victor Morais, Malaysian writer, journalist and managing director of several newspaper
- João Morais, Portuguese footballer
- Manoel Morais Amorim, Brazilian footballer
- Mascarenhas de Moraes, commander of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force in the Second World War
- Mestre Moraes, Brazilian capoeira master
- Nuno Morais, Portuguese footballer
- Prudente de Morais, Brazilian politician
- Sabato Morais, Italian-American rabbi
- Vinicius de Moraes, Brazilian poet, composer, and diplomat
- Walter Moraes, Brazilian jurist.
|This page lists people with the surname Morais. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|