From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up morales in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morales is a Spanish surname.
Morales may also refer to:
- Morales, Bolívar, located in the Bolívar Department of Colombia
- Morales, Cauca, located in the Cauca Department of Colombia
- Morales, Guatemala, a municipality in the Izabal department of Guatemala
- Morales District, district of the San Martin Province, Peru
- Morales Peak, mountain of Antarctica
- Morales-Sanchez, Texas, a census-designated place (CDP) in Zapata County, Texas, United States
- Morales de Toro, municipality in Zamora, Castile and León, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.