(Redirected from Moralistic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up moralist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
moralist or moralism may refer to
- Moralism, a philosophy that arose in the 19th century
- French Moralists, those who belong to a tradition in French literature that is concerned with the description of the moral character of humanity
- The Moralist, 1959 Italian comedy directed by Giorgio Bianchi
- Scientific moralist, those who try to ground morality in rational, empirical consideration of the natural world
- Several outdated or derogatory meanings related to morality; see the wiktionary definitions for moralist and moralism.
- John Gregory (moralist) (1724–1773), Scottish physician, medical writer and moralist
- The Gay Moralist, the sobriquet for John Frank Corvino (born 1969), an American philosopher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moralist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.