Moran of the Marines
|Moran of the Marines|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank R. Strayer|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Ray Harris|
Agnes Brand Leahy
George Marion Jr.
E. H. Calvert
|Edited by||Otho Lovering|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Moran of the Marines is a lost 1928 American comedy silent film directed by Frank R. Strayer and written by Ray Harris, Agnes Brand Leahy, George Marion Jr., Sam Mintz and Linton Wells. The film stars Richard Dix, Ruth Elder, Roscoe Karns, Brooks Benedict, E. H. Calvert and Duke Martin. The film was released on October 13, 1928, by Paramount Pictures.
- Richard Dix as Michael Moran
- Ruth Elder as Vivian Marshall
- Roscoe Karns as Swatty
- Brooks Benedict as Basil Worth
- E. H. Calvert as Gen. Marshall
- Duke Martin as The Sergeant
- Tetsu Komai as Sun Yat
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Moran of the Marines
- "Moran of the Marines at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:.. lost Paramount films - 1928". Archived from the original on August 22, 2015. Retrieved July 15, 2016.
- "Movie Review - The Wedding March - THE SCREEN; Mr. Von Stroheim's Picture. - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 13, 2015.
- "Moran of the Marines". afi.com. Retrieved February 13, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Moran of the Marines.|
|This article about a silent comedy film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|