Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up morat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morat may refer to:
- Morat, Switzerland, or Murten, a town in Switzerland
- Battle of Morat (1476), between the Swiss Federation and Charles I, Duke of Burgundy
- Morat (band), a Colombian folk band
- Morat, a type of mead that uses mulberries. See mead#List of mead variants.
People with the surname
- Jean-Pierre Morat (1846–1920), French physiologist
- Philippe Morat (born 1937), French botanist
- Rose Morat (1906–2013), American mugging victim
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.