|Look up moratorium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moratorium (from Late Latin morātōrium, neuter of morātōrius, delaying), may refer to:
- Moratorium (law)
- Moratorium (entertainment)
- Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam
- United Nations moratorium on the death penalty
- 2010 U.S. Deepwater Drilling Moratorium
- "Moratorium", a song by Alanis Morissette on her album Flavors of Entanglement
- "Moratorium", a song by Band-Maid on their album Just Bring It
- July Moratorium, a period with limited activity in the National Basketball Association (NBA) before their salary cap is announced
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moratorium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.