From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moravia is a historical region in the Czech Republic.
Moravia may also refer to:
- Great Moravia, a European state in the 9th century
- The Latin name for Moray, a county in Scotland
- Margraviate of Moravia, a Mark in the Holy Roman Empire
- Moravia, Baltimore, Maryland, United States, a neighborhood in northeast Baltimore
- Moravia, Iowa, United States, a small city
- Moravia, New York, United States, a town
- Moravia (village), within the town
- Moravia (canton), Costa Rica
- The former name of the Finnish melodic death metal band Tracedawn
People with the family name Moravia
- Alberto Moravia, pen name of Italian writer Alberto Pincherle (1907-1990) who authored The Conformist.
- Freskin, Flemish nobleman, styled de Moravia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moravia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.