From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moravian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moravian is the adjective form of the Czech Republic region of Moravia, and refers to people of ancestry from Moravia.
Moravian may also refer to:
- Moravia, the region
- Moravians, people from Moravia
- Moravian dialects, dialects of Czech spoken in Moravia, sometimes considered a distinct Moravian language
- Moravané ("The Moravians"), a political party in the Czech Rep. favouring the autonomy or independence of Moravia
- a member or adherent of the Moravian Church, German-American Protestant denomination, successor to the Unity of the Brethren
- a student of Moravian Academy, a private school in Pennsylvania
- a student of Moravian College, a liberal arts college in Pennsylvania
- an inhabitant of the Scottish Moray, especially the historic Mormaer of Moray
- Moravia (disambiguation)
- Moravian Serbia, one of the Serbian states that emerged from the collapse of the Serbian Empire in the 14th century
- Moravian Wallachia, a cultural region in the eastern part of the Czech Republic
- Moravian Slovakia, a cultural region in the southeastern part of the Czech Republic, closely related to neighbouring Slovakia
- Moravian Spice Cookies
- Moravian star, is an illuminated Advent or Christmas decoration popular in Germany and areas with Moravian Churches
- Moravian Cemetery, a cemetery on Staten Island, NYC
- Moravian 47, Ontario, a First Nations reserve located in Chatham-Kent Ontario, Canada
- Moraviantown (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moravian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.