Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up moravian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moravian is the adjective form of the Czech Republic region of Moravia, and refers to people of ancestry from Moravia.
Moravian may also refer to:
- Moravia, the region
- Moravians, people from Moravia
- Moravian dialects, dialects of Czech spoken in Moravia, sometimes considered a distinct Moravian language
- Moravané ("The Moravians"), a political party in the Czech Rep. favouring the autonomy or independence of Moravia
- a member or adherent of the Moravian Church, one of the oldest Protestant denominations
- a student of Moravian Academy, a private school in Pennsylvania
- a student of Moravian College, a liberal arts college in Pennsylvania
- an inhabitant of the Scottish Moray, especially the historic Mormaer of Moray
- Moravia (disambiguation)
- Moravian Serbia, one of the Serbian states that emerged from the collapse of the Serbian Empire in the 14th century
- Moravian Wallachia, a cultural region in the eastern part of the Czech Republic
- Moravian Slovakia, a cultural region in the southeastern part of the Czech Republic, closely related to neighbouring Slovakia
- Moravian Cemetery, a cemetery on Staten Island, NYC
- Moravian chicken pie
- Moravian Spice Cookies
- Moravian Star, is an illuminated Advent or Christmas decoration popular in Germany and areas with Moravian Churches
- Moravian 47, Ontario, a First Nations reserve located in Chatham-Kent Ontario, Canada
- Moraviantown (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moravian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.