Moravice (formerly known as Komorske Moravice until 1919, thereafter as Srpske Moravice until 1991) (Serbian Cyrillic: Моравице) is a settlement in north-western Croatia, situated at the far east of the mountainous region of Gorski kotar in the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County. It is part of the Vrbovsko municipality. The population is 664 (as of the 2011 census)
It was the birthplace of:
- 18th century Serb Orthodox bishop Danilo Jakšić
- Slavko Kvaternik, one of the founders of the Ustaša movement, and a Nazi collaborator during the Second World War
- Actor Pero Kvrgić
- (Croatian) TZ Vrbovsko: Čogrljevo jezero Moravice: Na Lujzijani i željezničkoj pruzi prema Rijeci svega 8 km od Vrbovskog, nalaze se Moravice (do 1919 g. Komorske Moravice)
- (Croatian) Eciklopedija Jugoslavije vol. 8, Zagreb: JLZ, 1971, p. 113
- Government of Croatia (October 2013). "Peto izvješće Republike Hrvatske o primjeni Europske povelje o regionalnim ili manjinskim jezicima" (PDF) (in Croatian). Council of Europe. p. 36. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- (Croatian) DZS: Census 2011.
- (Croatian) DZS: Census 2001