Moravci (until 1983)
|• Total||8.6 km2 (3.3 sq mi)|
|Elevation||203.4 m (667.3 ft)|
|• Density||87/km2 (230/sq mi)|
Moravske Toplice (Hungarian: Alsómarác) is a settlement in the Municipality of Moravske Toplice in the Prekmurje region of Slovenia. It is the seat of the municipality. It is best known as for its spa.
The name of the settlement was changed from Moravci to Moravske Toplice in 1983.
There are two spas located in the Moravske Toplice. Terme 3000 is the larger one and contains three hotels, camping site, the "Prekmurska vas" apartment colony, and an array of traditional straw covered huts (bungalows), all of them having access to 5,000 m2 of water areas, indoor and outdoor pools with a number of water slides where the outdoor pools are better suited for families with children, while the indoor ones for those preferring more peaceful environment. The vast grassy surfaces surrounding the pools and offers natural shade.
The smaller one is Terme Vivat spa. Dependance Vivat is only 50m away from the hotel Vivat. Vivat hotel is fully adapted for persons with disabilities and is the first hotel in Slovenia, which is designed for people with hearing impairment.
- "Moravske Toplice". Place Names. Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Moravske Toplice municipal site
- Spremembe naselij 1948–95. 1996. Database. Ljubljana: Geografski inštitut ZRC SAZU, DZS.
- Hotel Livada Prestige****
- Hotel Ajda
- Hotel Termal***
- Camping site Terme 3000
- the "Prekmurska vas" apartment colony in Terme 3000
- Bungalows in Terme 3000
- Terme Vivat spa
- Terme Vivat Spa in Moravske Toplice