From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Moreau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moreau may refer to:
- An alternate name for the band Cousteau, used for the album Nova Scotia in the United States for legal reasons
- Dr. Moreau, the villain of The Island of Dr. Moreau, an 1896 science fiction novel by H. G. Wells, and various film adaptations
- Andre-Louis Moreau, the hero of Scaramouche, a historical novel by Rafael Sabatini.
- Moreau series of novels by S. Andrew Swann
- Jeff "Joker" Moreau, flight lieutenant in the video game Mass Effect
- Moreau, half-human-half-animal race in the role-playing game D20 Modern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moreau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.