Moreland railway station
Station front in October 2008
|Location||Cameron Street, Coburg
|Distance||8.78 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki Zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||9 September 1884|
A footbridge is located at the Down end of the station, whilst a disused signal box is located at the Up end of Platform 2.
The station was badly damaged by fire on 2 May 1975.
Platforms & services
Moreland Buslines operates one route via Moreland station:
Yarra Trams operates two routes via Moreland station:
From May 2017, tram Route 6 to Glen Iris from Moreland will replace Route 8.
- Moreland Vicsig
- "Works & Safeworking". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. January 1976. p. 18.
- VR History by Andrew Waugh
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. November 1988. p. 346.
- Upfield Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 510 Essendon - Ivanhoe timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 8 Moreland - Toorak timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 19 North Coburg - City Elizabeth St timetable Public Transport Victoria