Moreland railway station
Station front in October 2008
|Location||Cameron Street, Coburg|
|Distance||8.78 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki Zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||9 September 1884|
A footbridge is located at the Down end of the station, whilst a disused signal box is located at the Up end of Platform 2.
The station was badly damaged by fire on 2 May 1975.
Moreland Station at Moreland Road near Reynard Street was added to the railway crossing removal project in 2019.
Platforms & services
Moreland Buslines operates one route via Moreland station:
Yarra Trams operate two routes via Moreland station:
- Moreland Vicsig
- "Works & Safeworking". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. January 1976. p. 18.
- VR History by Andrew Waugh
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. November 1988. p. 346.
- New Coburg and Moreland Stations Announced Level Crossing Removal Project 2019
- "Upfield Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "510 Essendon - Ivanhoe via Brunswick & Northcote & Thornbury". Public Transport Victoria.
- "6 Moreland - Glen Iris". Public Transport Victoria.
- "19 North Coburg - Flinders Street Station & City". Public Transport Victoria.