Cox in August 2012
|No. 46 Baltimore Ravens|
|Date of birth:||April 26, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Collierville, Tennessee|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||241 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Memphis (TN) Evangelical Christian|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Morgan Cox (born April 26, 1986) is an American football long snapper for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Tennessee.
Cox was a walk-on for the Tennessee Volunteers football team as a long snapper, earning a scholarship prior to the 2008 season. Cox was the starting long snapper for Tennessee for the 2007, 2008, and 2009 seasons. He earned Academic All-SEC honors from 2006–2009.
Cox was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent following the 2010 NFL Draft on May 6, 2010. He earned the starting long snapper job after the Ravens released Matt Katula on August 14, 2010. Morgan Cox was part of the 2012 Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl XLVII victory on February 3, 2013. On the Season opener of the 2013 season against the Denver Broncos, Cox recovered a punt that was muffed by Wes Welker. On October 19, 2014, Cox tore his ACL against the Atlanta Falcons and was placed on season ending injured reserve the day after. He was replaced by Kevin McDermott for the remainder of the season. Cox recovered from the injury, and resumed his longsnapping duties for the 2015 season. Cox, along with punter Sam Koch, was named to his first Pro Bowl in 2016. However, due to the drafting format to decide teams, Koch and Cox ended up on different teams. On March 7, 2016, Cox signed a 5-year extension to remain with the Ravens.
- Moore, Randy (August 20, 2008). "Cottam out 6-8 weeks". scout.com. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "Five Vols in all-star action". scout.com. January 29, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "37 from UT make SEC honor roll". scout.com. January 29, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- Wilson, Aaron (August 15, 2010). "Ravens notebook: Matt Katula released, Morgan Cox is new long snapper". Carroll County Times. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- Mink, Ryan. "Ravens Sign Long Snapper Kevin McDermott". Baltimore Ravens. Retrieved 20 October 2014.