|Full name||Morgan Anthony Gibbs-White|
|Date of birth||27 January 2000|
|Place of birth||Stafford, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:28, 22 January 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 October 2018 (UTC)
Morgan Anthony Gibbs-White (born 27 January 2000) is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers. He has represented England at under-16 through under-19 level.
Gibbs-White joined Wolverhampton Wanderers aged 8 and has played for the club's academy at all age groups. He made his first team debut, aged 16, as a substitute in 2–0 win over Premier League side Stoke City in the FA Cup 3rd round on 7 January 2017. He made his first league appearance on 14 February 2017 in a 1–0 defeat against Wigan Athletic.
In January 2018, it was announced that Gibbs-White had signed a contract to keep him at the club until summer 2022.
He made his first Premier League appearance in the opening home match against Everton as a late substitute. He also came on as a substitute in the home match against Tottenham Hotspur; despite the team losing 3–2, his performance received particular praise.
Gibbs-White was part of the England team that won the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup. He scored twice in the tournament, against the United States in a 4–1 win in the quarter-finals, and once in the final, which England won 5–2 against Spain. In December 2017, Rhian Brewster revealed in an interview with The Guardian that Gibbs-White was racially abused by a Spanish player during the final with the FA reporting the incident to FIFA.
- As of match played 17 February 2019
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- Appearances in the EFL Trophy with Wolverhampton Wanderers U23s
- "Retained List 2016–17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Morgan Gibbs-White". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
- "Morgan Gibbs-White". Football Association.
- "Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Academy player profiles". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
- "Stoke 0–2 Wolves". BBC Sport. 7 January 2017.
- "Wolves 0–1 Wigan". BBC Sport. 14 February 2017.
- "New contract for Gibbs-White". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 29 January 2018.
- "Gibbs-White: Debut fires aim to match Wolves stars". Premier League. 30 October 2018.
- Martin, Antony (4 November 2018). "'Very rare': Danny Murphy says Wolves ace Morgan Gibbs-White was amazing against Tottenham". HITC.
- Emons, Michael (5 December 2018). "Wolves 2–1 Chelsea:Raùl Jiménez & Diogo Jota inspire hosts to victory". BBC Sport.
- "England 5–2 Spain". FIFA.com. 28 October 2017.
- Taylor, Daniel (28 December 2017). "Liverpool's Rhian Brewster: 'When I'm racially abused, I just want to be left alone'". The Guardian. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Games played by Morgan Gibbs-White in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "Games played by Morgan Gibbs-White in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "Games played by Morgan Gibbs-White in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- Anderson, John, ed. (2018). Football Yearbook 2018–2019. London: Headline Publishing Group. pp. 386–387. ISBN 978-1-4722-6106-9.
- Shamoon Hafez (17 January 2019). "England's U17 World Cup winners - where are they now?". BBC Sport. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- Morgan Gibbs-White at Soccerbase