Morgan Lindstrøm (born 29 April 1956 in Oslo) is a Norwegian artist, composer, and synthesizer-performer.
His style has been described as "... rock propelled with influences from Norwegian folk and classical music, the synth work sometimes taking on the Michael Garrison wall-of-sound feel, with the finesse of early Vangelis".
Before Langsomt Mot Nord, Lindstrøm was a member of the band "Ixi". Ixi participated on a record released by NRK radio in 1982, containing the chosen bands from "Ungdommens Radioavis Rockemønstring", a competition of upcoming bands. Ixi was later seen in the renowned Club 7 in Oslo.
In 2007 Lindstøm started an electropop-band called SoulSheen, with Kaja Norum (lead vocals), Madeleine Schee (vocals) and Mikjel Helmers and Lindstrøm on synthesizers. The band have websites on http://www.soulsheen.com/ and http://www.myspace.com/soulsheen.
Lindstrøm have produced remixes under the alias Morganix for the Norwegian electronica-groups Schnodig, Substaat (2016) and Electro Spectre (2018), in partnership with singer Kjersti Helene Larsen.
- «About the band» Langsomt Mot Nord WebSite
- «Westrveg» Gibraltar Encyclopedia of Progressive Rock
- «LANGSOMT MOT NORD: WESTRVEG (NOR CD/LP)» Curock
- «Ungdommens Radioavis Rockemønstring» Discogs
- «Godot er her» Musikkavisen Puls Nr 9/10 1988, s 24-25
- «Schnodig releases digital “Nerver vrengt rundt” remix EP» Side-Line Magazine
- «Elusive» Discogs
- «Elusive (Morganix Remix)» Amazon
- «Electro Spectre remix contest – the results are in, the winning tracks are out!» Side-Line Magazine
Sources in Norwegian
- Morgan G. Lindstrøm Rockipedia
- Langsomt Mot Nord Official Page