Morgan Township, Porter County, Indiana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malden grain elevator
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||45.8 sq mi (118.63 km2)|
|• Land||45.8 sq mi (118.63 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||718 ft (219 m)|
|• Density||80.4/sq mi (31.05/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||453655|
Morgan Township was organized in 1843.
Cities and towns
|Name||Location||Picture||Ref pg||Ref pg|
|Adams Cemetery||150E at 250 S||Morgan||front|
|Stoner Cemetery (private)||South Sager Rd||Morgan||front|
|White Cemetery (private)||150 S near 75E||Morgan||front|
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Morgan township, Porter County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- History of Porter County, Indiana : a narrative account of its historical progress, its people and its principal interests. Lewis Publishing Company. 1912. p. 153.
- Porter County, Indiana Sesquicentennial, 150, 1836-1986
- Soil Survey of Porter County, Indiana; USDA, Soil Conservation Service, Purdue University Agricultural Experiment Station, Indiana Department of natural Resources, Soil and Water Conservation Committee; February 1981
- Rand MacNally, Porter County, Indiana, 2001
|This Porter County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|