Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up morgenstern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morgenstern is a German surname meaning morning star.
- Barbara Morgenstern (born 1971), German musician
- Christian Morgenstern (1871–1914), German poet
- Christian Ernst Bernhard Morgenstern, German landscape painter
- Dan Morgenstern, music critic, former editor of Down Beat magazine, academician at Rutgers University
- Erin Morgenstern, American author
- Hal Morgenstern, American epidemiologist
- Janusz Morgenstern (1922–2011), Polish film director and producer.
- Joe Morgenstern, American film critic
- Johann Karl Simon Morgenstern (1770–1852), the German philologist who coined the term Bildungsroman
- Maia Morgenstern (born 1962), Romanian film and stage actress
- Mark Morgenstern, Canadian filmmaker
- Oskar Morgenstern (1902–1977), German-born economist and founder of the field of game theory
- Ralph Morgenstern, German actor in theatre, TV and film
- Soma Morgenstern (1890–1976), Jewish-Austrian writer and journalist
- Stephanie Morgenstern, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- Thomas Morgenstern (born 1986), Austrian ski jumper
- David Morgenstern, a fictional emergency department physician portrayed by William H. Macy on the TV series ER
- S. Morgenstern, fictional author of William Goldman's The Princess Bride
- Valentine Morgenstern and Sebastian Morgenstern, the main antagonists in Mortal Instruments book series
- Clary Fray, the main protagonist of the Mortal Instruments book series, has the paternal surname of Morgenstern
- Rhoda Morgenstern, portrayed by Valerie Harper, a character on the television sitcom The Mary Tyler Moore Show and subsequent spin-off Rhoda
- Marjorie Morningstar (novel), 1955 novel by Herman Wouk, which introduced the character Marjorie Morgenstern
- Marjorie Morningstar (film) (1958), title character portrayed by Natalie Wood
- Morgenstern (band), a music project
- Morgenstern (Mittelalter band), a German Mittelalter-Rock band
- Morgenstern (song), song by rock band Rammstein on their 2004 album Reise Reise
- Morning star (weapon), a spiked mace, also known as a morgenstern
- Morgenstern, a thermonuclear device detonated in the Castle Koon nuclear test.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morgenstern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.