From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moribund, moribundi, moribundity, moribundly, or moribunds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moribund refers to a literal or figurative state near death.
Moribund may refer to:
- Moribund (album), a 2006 album by the Norwegian black metal band Koldbrann
- Moribund language, a language likely to become extinct without intervention
- Moribund Oblivion, a Turkish black metal band from Istanbul
- Moribund Records, a heavy metal record label
- "Le Moribond", a song by Jacques Brel known in English as "Seasons in the Sun"
- Near Death Experience (disambiguation)
- "Moribund the Burgermeister", a 1977 song by British progressive rock musician Peter Gabriel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moribund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.