Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Morinaceae have been recognized as a family of plants in the order Dipsacales. The genus Morina has also been included in family Dipsacaceae, and is currently included in Caprifoliaceae. Three genera have been included in this family:
- A. alba, A. albus, A. delavayi, A. nepalensis.
- C. chinensis, C. chlorantha, C. kokonorica, C. polyphylla
- M. couteriana, M. longifolia, M. persica
- M. longifolia has the common names "whorl flower" and "Persian steppe flower." This species has cultivars: M. delavaya and M. wallichii.
- Cannon MJ, Cannon JFM. 1984. A revision of the Morinaceae (Magnoliophyta-Dipsacales). vol. 12. Bull. Brit. Mus. (Nat. Hist.) Bot., 35p.
- Bell, C. D. & M. J. Donoghue. 2003. Phylogeny of Morinaceae (Dipsacales) based on nuclear and chloroplast DNA sequences. Organisms, Diversity, & Evolution 3:227-237.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Morinaceae.|