|Date of birth||16 November 1980|
|Place of birth||Giulianova, Italy|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back|
|2000–2001||→ Andria (loan)||13||(2)|
|2001||→ Giulianova (loan)||5||(0)|
|2001–2002||→ Martina (loan)||4||(0)|
|2005–2006||→ Arezzo (loan)||35||(2)|
|2013–2014||Città di Giulianova||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He help Teramo promoted to Serie C1 in summer 2002, and the club bought half of the registration rights of the player. In summer 2003, Carrozzieri was sold to newly promoted team Sampdoria, by Teramo bought Bari's half and re-sold to the Genoese club.
First season of Carrozzieri in Serie A, he made 25 appearances and the team finished 8th. The club bought rest of the rights at the end of the season.
He made 35 appearances and the team finished 7th.
On 5 July 2006 newly promoted Atalanta signed Carrozzieri by bought half of the registration rights for €1.1 million, which saw Carrozzieri returned to Italian top division.
On 21 September 2006 Carrozzieri was suspended for two months by the Lega Calcio as investigation turned out he and 2005 teammate Francesco Flachi at U.C. Sampdoria were gathering information for gamblers in Italian football. Sampdoria received a €20,000 fine. The appeal to Commissione d'Appello Federale of Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio was also dismissed.
Atalanta bought all the rights on 6 June 2007 for €870,000. (which Sampdoria booked a financial loss of €230,000 for the discount).
On 25 June 2008 Palermo confirmed Carrozzieri agreed a four-year contract with the rosanero, where he will have the chance to join Stefano Colantuono, his head coach at Atalanta in 2006–07 season. The transfer fees cost Palermo €3.4million. Palermo also signed Simon Kjær and Cesare Bovo that transfer windows and the cost almost equal to the revenue of the sale of Andrea Barzagli.
Despite the dismissal of Colantuono following a defeat to Udinese and his replacement with Davide Ballardini, Carrozzieri confirmed himself as a key player for the rosanero, thanks to his strength and his noted heading abilities.
Cocaine positiveness and return into football
On 23 April 2009 the Italian Football Federation announced Moris Carrozzieri tested positive for cocaine after a test on 5 April, after Palermo's 1–0 Serie A win against Torino. Under Italian football rules, the player was immediately suspended from footballing activities. In July 2009 he was officially banned from football for two years, and was also forbidden from any football-related activities, including participating to training sessions; following the ban, Palermo agreed for a new minimum wage (€50,000 per year) contract with Carrozzieri. His ban expired in April 2011, allowing him to be able to join again the train sessions at Palermo.
On 15 August 2012, Carrozzieri signed a one-year deal with Serie B side A.S. Varese 1910.
Città di Giulianova
In summer 2013 he was signed by Serie D newcomer Città di Giulianova. However, he was suspended for 3 matches soon after a violence incident during a match. Circa February 2014 Carrozzieri joined Bellante .
- UC Sampdoria Report and Accounts on 31 December 2007 (Italian)
- Sampdoria striker gets ban for gambling offence, soccernet.espn, 21 September 2006
- "RIUNIONE C.A.F. LUNEDI' 9 OTTOBRE 2006 – INIZIO ORE 16,00 PRESSO SEDE FEDERALE – VIA G. ALLEGRI, 14 - ROMA" (PDF) (in Italian). FIGC. 9 October 2006. Retrieved 23 November 2015. line feed character in
|title=at position 58 (help)
- "Acquistato Carrozzieri dall'Atalanta". US Città di Palermo (in Italian). ilpalermocalcio.it. 25 June 2008. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "DICHIARAZIONE DI ZAMPARINI". US Città di Palermo (in Italian). ilpalermocalcio.it. 2 September 2008. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Moris Carrozzieri e Davide Succi. La tempra del gladiatore e la tenacia dell'emergente" (in Italian). Mediagol.it. 24 November 2008. Retrieved 30 November 2008.
- "Palermo defender Carrozzieri tests positive for cocaine". Guardian. 23 April 2009. Retrieved 23 April 2009.
- "Calciomercato Bari, ESCLUSIVA/ Carrozzieri:"Mi dispiace per Bari, ma ho firmato con il Lecce"". SerieBNews.it. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- "Comunicato Ufficiale (C.U.) N°114/CGF (2013–14)" (PDF). Corte di Giustizia Federale (CGF) (in Italian). Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC). 28 November 2013. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Carrozzieri al Bellante: "Il calcio attuale non aiuta i 30enni"" (in Italian). vastoweb.com. 13 February 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Giulianova, è rivoluzione. Nuovo diesse Morris Carrozzieri, società ad Antonio Esposito" (in Italian). notiziariocalcio.com. 24 September 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "C.U. N°85 (2014–15)" (PDF). Dipartimento Interregionale [of] Lega Nazionale Dilettanti (LND) (in Italian). FIGC. 28 January 2015. Retrieved 18 November 2015.