Bleibtreu in 2014
Moritz Johann Bleibtreu
13 August 1971
Life and career
Bleibtreu grew up in Hamburg. His first appearance on TV was in the late seventies on a children's television series called Neues aus Uhlenbusch, written by his mother Monica and Rainer Boldt. This was followed by a role in Boldt's Ich hatte einen Traum and alongside his mother in the miniseries Mit meinen heißen Tränen. After he left school when he was 16, he lived in Paris and New York City where he attended acting school. In 1992, he began his acting career at the Schauspielhaus in Hamburg. He also had numerous small parts in television productions.
Following wide positive feedback by fans on his Facebook page whether there should be a sequel to the 2001 classic German stoner film Lammbock, Bleibtreu announced in November 2015 that the sequel would be titled Lommbock. Filming began in summer 2016 and the film premiered in 2017.
- "25th Moscow International Film Festival (2003)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 2013-04-03. Retrieved 2013-04-01.
- ""Lommbock": Kult-Kiffer-Komödie "Lammbock" mit Moritz Bleitbreu bekommt Fortsetzung" (in German). filmstarts.de. 19 November 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Hätten Sie den bartlosen Mann links erkannt?" (in German). bz-berlin.de. 30 December 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- ""Lommbock"-Star Moritz Bleibtreu dreht Psychothriller "Cortex"" (in German). TV Spielfilm. 1 July 2019. Retrieved 6 August 2020.
- Lammbock 2 on IMDb
- "Moritz Bleibtreu übernimmt die Hauptrolle in "Blackout"" (in German). goldenekamera.de. 15 June 2020. Retrieved 6 August 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Moritz Bleibtreu.|