Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moriya may refer to:
- Moriya, Ibaraki, a city located in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
- Moriya (surname), a Japanese surname
- House of Moriya (463-691), a royal dynasty that ruled over the Anuradhapura Kingdom (in what is now Sri Lanka) from 463 to 691 CE
- Mount Moriya, a mountain of Graham Land, Antarctica
- Moriya, a Jewish youth organization in the United States
People with the given name
- Moriya Jutanugarn (born 1994), a female Thai professional golfer
- Tochigiyama Moriya (栃木山 守也, 1892–1959), Japanese sumo wrestler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moriya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.