Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mork may refer to:
- Character on the American sitcoms Happy Days and Mork & Mindy (1978–82)
- Mork, a god of the Orks in the fictional Warhammer universe
- Mork (file format), a computer file format previously used by Mozilla-based web browsers
- A village near St Briavels in Gloucestershire, England
- Mork, Hama A village in Hama Governorate, Syria, and the battle associated with it
- Slang term for aliens in the British science fiction television series The Aliens (TV series) (2016)
- Adrien Mörk (born 1979), French professional golfer
- Hans Mork, Australian rugby league footballer
- Ingolf Mork (1947–2012), Norwegian ski jumper
- See also
- Mørk, Norwegian surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.