Morlaix – Ploujean Airport
|Morlaix - Ploujean Airport
Aéroport de Morlaix - Ploujean
Advanced Landing Ground (ALG) A-51
|Elevation AMSL||277 ft / 84 m|
Morlaix – Ploujean Airport (French: Aéroport de Morlaix - Ploujean) (IATA: MXN, ICAO: LFRU) is an airport located 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) northeast of Morlaix, a commune of the Finistère department in the Brittany (French, Bretagne) region of France. The airport is located in the former commune of Ploujean.
- LFRU – MORLAIX PLOUJEAN. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 29 March 2018.
- "Mentions Légales Archived 2010-01-23 at the Wayback Machine.." Brit Air. Retrieved on 9 September 2010. "Adresse: Brit Air aéroport CS 27925 29679 MORLAIX cedex Tél : 02 98 63 63 63"
- "Air France Launches New Low-Cost Airline 'Hop!' Archived 2013-06-16 at Archive.is." Reuters. 26 March 2013. Retrieved on 26 April 2013.
- (in French) Aéroport de Morlaix - Ploujean (MXN / LFRU) (Union des Aéroports Français)
- Accident history for MXN at Aviation Safety Network
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Brittany geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|