The Crown Inn
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Morland is a village and civil parish in the rolling hills of the Eden Valley in the Eden District of Cumbria, England. It includes the hamlets of Town Head and Morland Moor, and has a population of 380, reducing slightly to 374 at the 2011 Census. The village has a pub, the Crown Inn and the Millyard Café. It also has a small Primary School, the Morland Area Church of England Primary School, with approximately 60-70 pupils.
The villages of Morland and Newby (whose population details are included) have a hall in which many activities take place.
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : Eden Retrieved 26 October 2010
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Visit Cumbria: Morland
- Church of St Lawrence, Morland
- Morland Area C.of E. Primary School
- Cumbria County History Trust: Morland (nb: provisional research only - see Talk page)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Morland, Cumbria.|
|This Cumbria location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|