|Look up Mormon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Mormon is one of the Mormons, a subcultural and ethnoreligious group.
Mormon may also refer to:
- Mormon (word), a follower, or constituent of Mormonism, which is the largest branch of the Latter Day Saint movement
- Mormonism, the religion practiced by Mormons
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), the largest and most prominent branch of the Latter Day Saint Movement, informally called the Mormon Church
- Latter Day Saint movement, a group of faiths tracing their origin to Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Mormon studies, the academic discipline involving scholarship about Mormons
- Book of Mormon, one of the sacred books of Mormonism
- Mormon (Book of Mormon prophet), a prophet and narrator figure within the Book of Mormon
- Book of Mormon (Mormon's record), one of several "books" within the Book of Mormon
- Mormon, California, an unincorporated community in San Joaquin County, California, US
Arts and entertainment
- The Mormons (miniseries), a 2007 PBS documentary about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The Book of Mormon (musical), a Broadway religious satire musical.
- "Mormon" is part of the common name of several butterflies in the genus Papilio, in particular:
- Andaman Mormon (Papilio mayo) found in the Adamans
- Great Mormon (Papilio memnon), endemic to Indochina and Japan
- Blue Mormon (Papilio polymnestor), endemic to parts of India
- Common Mormon (Papilio polytes), endemic to India, the Himalayas, parts of China, and Indochina
- Scarlet Mormon (Papilio rumanzovia), endemic to the Philippines and Celebes
- Mormon fundamentalism, a branch of Mormonism that practices polygamy
- List of sects in the Latter Day Saint movement
- Jack Mormon, 19th century slang for an unbaptized Mormon sympathizer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mormon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.