Morning glory (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Morning Glory)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up morning glory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morning glory is a common name for many flowering plants.
Morning glory may also refer to:
- (What's the Story) Morning Glory?, a 1995 album by Oasis
- "Morning Glory" (Tim Buckley song), a single by Tim Buckley from the Goodbye and Hello album
- Morning Glory (Tim Buckley album), a 1994 compilation album of Tim Buckley songs
- Morning Glory: The Tim Buckley Anthology, a 2001 two-disc compilation album of Tim Buckley songs
- "Morning Glory" (Bonnie Pink song), 2010
- Morning Glory (band), an American punk band from New York
- Morning Glory, a 1972 album by Mary Travers
- "Morning Glory", a song by Gordon Lightfoot
- "Morning Glory", a 1976 single by James & Bobby Purify
- "Morning Glory", a 1976 song by The Wurzels
- "Morning Glory", a 1988 B-side song by Enya released on A Box of Dreams
- "Morning Glory", a single by Bobbie Gentry
- "Morning Glory", a 1998 song by Union Jack, as featured on Northern Exposure: Expeditions
- "Morning Glory", a 1994 song by Jamiroquai from The Return of the Space Cowboy'
- "What's Your Story, Morning Glory?" by Mary Lou Williams
Film and television
- Morning Glory (1933 film), a 1933 film starring Katharine Hepburn
- Morning Glory (pony), character who debuted in 1986 film My Little Pony: The Movie
- Morning Glory (1993 film), a 1993 film starring Christopher Reeve
- "Morning Glory" (Eureka Seven episode), an episode of Eureka Seven in 2005
- Morning Glory (TV programme), a short-lived British Channel 4 breakfast television programme in 2006
- Morning Glory (2010 film), a 2010 film starring Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton
- Morning Glory Arch, Grandstaff Canyon, Utah, U.S.
- Morning Glory Pool, a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park
- Morning Glory cloud, a rare meteorological phenomenon in Australia
- Morning glory disc anomaly, a rare defect of the optic nerve
- Morning glory, common slang for nocturnal penile tumescence
- Morning Glory, Kentucky, U.S.
- Morning Glory, Texas, U.S.
- Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart (1948–2014), neo-pagan poet
- Morning Glories (comics), a comic book series by Nick Spencer
- Morning Glory, a variety of sparkler
- MV Morning Glory, a 1993-built oil tanker
- Glory of the Morning (died 1830s), female chief of the Hocąk nation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morning glory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.