From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morning Prayer may refer to:
- Prayers in various traditions said during the morning
- Morning Prayer (Anglican), one of the two main Daily Offices in the churches of the Anglican Communion
- Vigils, a term for night prayer in ancient Christianity
- Matins, the monastic nighttime liturgy, ending at dawn, of the canonical hours
- Lauds, a divine office that takes place in the early morning hours
- Fajr (Islam)
- Shacharit, in Jewish Services
- Morning Prayer (album),a 1978 album by jazz saxophonist Chico Freeman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morning Prayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.