From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mornington may refer to:
- Mornington, Victoria
- Mornington Peninsula
- Mornington railway line
- Mornington, Otago, a suburb of Dunedin
- the former Mornington (New Zealand electorate) parliamentary electorate
- Mornington, Wellington, a suburb of Wellington
- Mornington Crescent (street), London
- Mornington Crescent tube station, London
- Mornington Meadows, Wales
- Earl of Mornington, title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Garret Wesley, 1st Earl of Mornington
- Richard Wellesley, 1st Marquess Wellesley, 2nd Earl of Mornington
- William Wellesley-Pole, 3rd Earl of Mornington
- William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley, 4th Earl of Mornington
- William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley, 5th Earl of Mornington
- Arthur Wellesley, Earl of Mornington
- Jemma Wellesley, Countess of Mornington
- Herbert Mornington Cannon, known as Morny, a six-time Champion jockey in the United Kingdom in the 1890s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mornington.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.