Morongo Basin Transit Authority
|Headquarters||62405 Verbena Road|
|Service area||Morongo Basin|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Annual ridership||143,000 |
Morongo Basin Transit Authority is the transit agency that serves the Morongo Basin in San Bernardino County, California. It is a joint powers authority between Yucca Valley, Twentynine Palms, and San Bernardino County
- Route 1 Yucca Valley – Twentynine Palms
- Route 2 Marine Base – Twentynine Palms
- Route 3B Twentynine Palms Local
- Route 7A North Yucca Valley
- Route 7B South Yucca Valley
- Route 12 Palm Springs – Twentynine Palms
- Route 15 Palm Springs – Yucca Valley
- Route 21 Landers – Yucca Valley
Active Bus Fleet
MBTA currently operates a fleet of 24 fixed route vehicles and ready ride vehicles. The table below gives information related to the different coach types currently in the MBTA fleet.
MBTA uses the web to improve its services to customers and the general public with information about routes, schedules and new programs. The website allows residents to download the disability id card form in order to receive a discount when using the MBTA system 
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-10-09. Retrieved 2009-09-20. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- mbta routes
- "San Bernardino Associated Governments information on mbta". Archived from the original on 2008-12-22. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "San Bernardino associated governments information on MBTA". Archived from the original on 2008-12-22. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- vehicle information
- website information