From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morpeth may mean:
- Morpeth, Northumberland, England
- Morpeth (UK Parliament constituency), a former parliamentary constituency
- Morpeth, New South Wales, Australia
- Morpeth, Ontario, Canada
- Morpeth Dock, part of Birkenhead docks, Merseyside
- Morpeth House, a building in Ipswich, Suffolk
- Morpeth School - a secondary school in the East End of London, England
- Sir Douglas Morpeth, a British accountant
- Viscount Morpeth, the heir apparent to the Earl of Carlisle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morpeth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.