From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morrigan may refer to:
- The Morrígan ("phantom queen"), also known as the Mórrígan ("great queen") is a figure from Irish mythology widely considered to be a goddess or former goddess.
- The Morrígan (band), a british progressive folk/rock band
- Morrigan Aensland is a character from the Darkstalkers video game series from Capcom.
- Morrigan is a fictional ancient warrior in the online game RuneScape.
- Morrigan is a shapechanging mage in the video game Dragon Age: Origins.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morrigan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.