Location of Aitcho Islands in the South Shetland Islands
Location in Antarctica
|Archipelago||South Shetland Islands|
|Administered under the Antarctic Treaty System|
The feature is named after Alfred Morris (b. 1890), draughtsman in the Admiralty Hydrographic Office in 1935.
The rock is located at Kilifarevo Island, 2.33 km (1.45 mi) north of Emeline Island, 2.55 km (1.58 mi) northeast of Holmes Rock, 2.53 km (1.57 mi) south by east of Table Island, and 3.71 km (2.31 mi) west by north of Fort William, Robert Island (British mapping in 1968, Chilean in 1971, Argentine in 1980, and Bulgarian in 2005 and 2009).which is 350 m (383 yd) northwest of
- Aitcho Islands
- Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- List of Antarctic islands south of 60° S
- South Shetland Islands
- Territorial claims in Antarctica
- L.L. Ivanov et al. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich Island, South Shetland Islands. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Sofia: Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria, 2005.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
|This Greenwich Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|