Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mors may refer to:
- Mors (mythology), the personification of death in Roman mythology
- Mors, Latin for death
- Mors (automobile), a French car manufacturer from 1895–1925
- American Mors, Mors vehicles produced under licence in America by the St Louis Car Co.
- Mors (island) or Morsø, a Danish island
- Mors or Moers, a town in Germany
- Pistolet maszynowy Mors, a Polish World War II sub-machine gun
- Mors (drink), a Russian berry-based drink
- MORS, an acronym for Military Operations Research Society
- Major Harald Mors, a battalion commander with the German paratroopers
- Captain Mors, the "Air Pirate", a fictional German hero from early in the 20th century, appearing in Der Luftpirat und sein Lenkbares Luftschiff
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.