Several Commonwealth Government agency offices are located on the street, including the Australian Crime Commission, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
The southern end of Mort Street is closed to most motor traffic and forms part of the City Bus Station. The northern Braddon section is home to the popular Knightsbridge Penthouse cocktail bar, Cornocopia Bakery, art supply stores, a yoga studio, and a couple of hairdressing salons. The street is also home to the Telstra exchange and several building sites.
- "Offices of the ACC". Australian Crime Commission. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Appendix 1 : Addresses For Department and Portfolio Bodies". Australian Government. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "10-12 Mort Street DEEWR Fitout". ISIS. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "City Bus Station". Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Knightsbridge Penthouse". OutinCanberra.com.au. Archived from the original on 17 April 2012.
- "Art & Craft Stores". Eckersley's Art and Craft. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Find Us". The Framing Store. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Yoga Mandir: An Iyengar Yoga Institute". Archived from the original on 26 July 2013.
- "Fringe Hairdressing". Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Contact Us". Next Hair. Archived from the original on 12 August 2013.
- "Braddon Commercial Area: Planning Study" (PDF). ACT Planning & Land Authority. April 2008. p. 8. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 April 2013.
Route map: Google
|This article relating to the city of Canberra or the Australian Capital Territory is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|