From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mortal or mortality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Immortality means eternal life in death. Spiritual soul exist after the death of the body.
Mortal may refer to:
- Mortal (band), a Christian industrial band
- Mortal (novel), a science-fiction/fantasy novel by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee
- Mortals (novel), a 2003 novel by Norman Rush
- Mortal Online, a 2010 video game by Star Vault
- Human, as distinct from a supernatural being
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mortal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.