Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mortal or mortality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mortal may alternatively refer to:
- Mortal (band), a Christian industrial band
- Mortal (novel), a science-fiction/fantasy novel by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee
- Mortals (novel), a 2003 novel by Norman Rush
- Mortal Online, a 2010 video game by Star Vault
- Human, as distinct from a suspernatural being.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mortal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.